Top Ten Tuesday, as a book-meme, started five years ago. Today’s topic is in honor of that fifth anniversary, and asks us what are our favorites Top Ten Tuesday posts of the last five years.
For my part, I have not participated in many Top Ten Tuesdays over the years, mostly because I wasn’t doing a lot of book-blogging during many of those years. Most of my participation has come since last fall when I reopened The Zen Leaf. Looking back, I’ve participated for 38 weeks in all of those five years, with 34 of them on this blog, and 4 on blogs that no longer exist. This makes choosing a “top ten posts” list a bit of a stretch, but honestly, I’ve had a lot of fun with my Top Ten topics, and I do have a list of favorites. Though, um, there’s only five on the list, because really, that’s still a big chunk of my 38 total. And it’s a five-year anniversary, so five is appropriate, right? Sure! *cough* From least to most favorite:
5. Top Ten Book Club Books: My ideal book club would be very hard to attain, but also a lot of fun to attend!
4. Top Ten Books for Readers who Like Friendships: So few books are centered on friendship. This was a hard topic, but one very dear to me.
3. Top Ten Romance Likes and Dislikes: I enjoyed writing this one up, and got a lot of very positive response to it.
2. Top Ten Tuesday – Thanksgiving Feast: I don’t have a link to this one, because it’s on an old blog, but I created the above picture of the ten authors I’d love to be at my Thanksgiving dinner table. They’d be a fantastic mix all together!
1. Top Ten Book-Related Problems: I think I had more fun writing this post than all of the others put together. 😀
Thank you to the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish for running Top Ten Tuesday all these years! Here’s to many more!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.