Complications, side effects, and new medical conditions made former goals unachievable in the time remaining, so I’ve scrapped them entirely and replaced them with:
- Catch up on backlogged medical appointments – dermatologist, ob/gyn, potentially a new dietition, potentially a new endocrinologist
- do an elimination test for dairy per GI instructions
- finish Yoga With Adriene’s Move program from January 2022, plus any new videos/backlog from 2021 and the first half of 2022
- find a way to incorporate a strength and/or mobility program to improve joint management
- drop coffee back to 1 cup per day, or at very least, nothing caffeinated after noon
From my 50×50 Goals
I completed 3 of 5 goals from the original 2022 list, plus one additional off the 50×50 list. I’m keeping the remaining two (shop at a farmer’s market, play badminton) on here, and adding a Paint Your Pet night for both Jojo and Atticus (hoping Jason and I can do this together).
This is one goal-set that I’ve done well on and don’t need to change.
A few things from the original list got done, but now that we’ve changed focus to work toward an eventual out of state move, the old list is no longer valid and a new list takes priority:
- Make a list of all the house-related jobs that must be completed before selling
- Prioritize the above list
- Complete the front yard
- Plan on the backyard, and complete if possible
Note: any further tasks done off that list would be a bonus, but since it’s not made, I can’t add them to my goals specifically. The yards, on the other hand, will have to be one of the first things completed because they take time to grow and fill in, however we create them, in order to look nice by the time we sell.
This is another goal that needs no changes, but it’s been back-burnered for months, so I need to bring it to the foreground again – especially digital editing, about which I’ve learned very little.
These were my miscellaneous goals, and a good number of them have either been completed or nullified. Others have changed with personal priorities. I’ve incorporated the remaining to a new list, with a few new goals that have now become relevant:
- If possible, take a trip to Albuquerque for move-potential
- Update the cats’ microchips
- Organize photo books for eventual Shutterfly/Chatbooks/etc
- Attend Hopscotch
- Attempt to find a good therapist (again)
- Watch the rest of my backdated movie list
Hopefully this list is more achievable in 2022 than the original list turned out to be!