The rest of 2017 looks amazing when it comes to book releases that I’m anticipating. A few came out in the first half of this year, but there’s a ton to come still and some are ones I’ve waited for forever. I have a dozen of these, however, instead of just ten, and I didn’t want to leave any off, so here goes:
2. The Scarecrow Queen by Melinda Salisbury – For some reason GoodReads says this came out in March (maybe in the UK?) but I’ll have to wait for months to get to the end of the series here. Boo! (October)
3. The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey – Another series ender I can’t wait to get my hands on. (July)
4. The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud – This is one of my favorite ongoing series and I’ll pre-order the audio as soon as it becomes available! (September)
6. Mrs. Fletcher by Tom Perrotta – I just heard about this one a week ago! It sounds awesome and I just love Perrotta. (August)
7. Tarnished City by Vic James – I read the first book of this series a few months back and it was amazing. Hopefully the sequel will be just as wonderful. (September)
8. White Sand Vol 2 by Brandon Sanderson – While I’m not terribly fond of the art in these graphic novels, I will definitely keep reading for the story! (July)
10. The Renegades by Marissa Meyer – This one, honestly, is on my to-investigate list. I adore Meyer but I’m not usually a fan of vigilante books, so we’ll see. I’m looking forward to seeing how she handles the subject. (November)
11. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo – Like the last book, this is a to-investigate book because I adore Bardugo but I’m not a fan of superheroes. I can’t wait to see Bardugo’s take on the subject! (August)
12. Lethal White by Robert Galbraith – Okay technically this one might not come out this year. There’s still not a release date. But I hope I hope I hope so I’m putting it here anyway, haha. (TBD)
What’s on your list? What else good is coming out that I haven’t seen?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.