Hello everyone! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is a Thanksgiving-related freebie. Gratefulness is the first thing that comes to mind, but I’ve already done books I’m grateful for in the past. I decided to go with something a little sillier. Thanksgiving is all about food and family for me, so I’m going to give my top ten books focused on these two things!
1. The Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollan
2. The Belly of Paris by Emile Zola
3. Around the World in 80 Diets by Peter Menzel and Faith D’Aluisio
4. Relish: My Life in the Kitchen by Lucy Knisley
5. Baking Cakes in Kigali by Gaile Parkin
Hmmm…those are mostly nonfiction, heh…
6. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (and really, most of Sanderson could fit here)
7. The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist
8. The Tapestry of Love by Rosy Thornton
9. Firstborn by Lorie Ann Grover
10. The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
Well, family doesn’t have to be bound by blood, right?
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.