The Book Genie has shown up on my doorstep and can grant me any book-related wishes I can think of. Yay! So what would be my top ten wishes, if this awesome thing happened?
2. I’d like back a big chunk of the books I donated when I KonMari-ed my books the first time. I totally over-culled.
3. I want UK versions of all the Brandon Sanderson books, and I want the UK versions to be readily available in US stores going forward, for that matter! So pretty…
4. Speaking of which, I’d love to meet Brandon Sanderson, and take some of his classes, or attend one of his lectures…
5. An audio library would be nice, too. Most of my audiobooks come from the library, and are therefore not mine.
6. Ooh, maybe on those pretty bookshelves, I can have my own books! Published copies of my novels with pretty covers and my name on the spine!! 😀
7. A good book club would be nice. Especially if it involved good friends and good wine.
9. I’d love to be able to read fluently in any language, so I can read books in their original text!
10. I’ve met a lot of my blogger friends, but I want to meet all the rest of them! Blog-hopping is the new Apparition. 😀
Bonus: I’d love to have back my original Zen Leaf blog, including all the non-review posts, the reviews I’ve lost since that time, and all the old comments. I was stupid to get rid of all that. Boo.
What would you wish for? Provided that the book genie isn’t completely flattened by my broad and painstaking wishes, ha!
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.