I’ve been listing my top ten seasonal TBR piles for the last year, and not once have I read more than 3-4 books off the list. Heh. Maybe this will be the season I break that pattern – especially since some of these are for RIP, and some are new books out by authors I love! In no particular order:
2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling – another blogger recommendation, this time from Allie of A Literary Odyssey, that I hope will be an awesome audiobook. **Also ETA: Allie’s list this morning reminded me that I didn’t put Winter by Marissa Meyer in my top ten TBR for this fall. I really ought to have – it would increase my changes of reading even more of the list!! Because that one will definitely be read.
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – my traditional RIP reread!
4. The Marvels by Brian Selznick – Yay for more Selznick!
5. Uprooted by Naomi Novak – another RIP read that thankfully is finally on its way to me from the library!
7. Career of Evil by Robert Galbraith – next in the series
8. Shadows of Self by Brandon Sanderson – While I’m a huge fan of this particular trilogy opener (Alloy of Law), I hope that it gets better, and I do love the world it’s set in.
9. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson – new series opener
10. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – new series opener
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.