I’ve met a few authors here and there over the years, but there are some I’ve still never met (and some I can’t meet, not without going to the grave first…). In no particular order:
2. Oscar Wilde – because he would just be awesome to hang out with
3. Maggie Stiefvater – Her twitter stream makes me smile on a daily basis.
4. Laini Taylor – I adore her imagination and her pink hair.
5. Erin Morgenstern – I’d love to tell her in person just how much her book changed the way I saw the world.
7. Tom Perrotta – Ditto on being influential, plus his hometown is only one town over from me!
8. Sylvia Plath – if only it were possible…
9. Diana Wynne Jones – I’d ask what happens to Howl next.
10. JK Rowling – Because while I’m not sure we’d be BFFs or anything, who wouldn’t want to meet one of the most influential authors of the current generation?
Who’s on your list?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.