Sunday Coffee – Gone Fishin’

img_7483Well, I haven’t really gone fishing, nor have I really ever gone fishing in my life, owing to an intense fear of fishhooks, not to mention I doubt I’d get much enjoyment from the activity even without that fear. But insofar as that phrase means “vacation,” it applies to me. As in, in two days, I will be on a plane down to San Antonio to visit friends and family for several weeks. Woohoo!

I considered drafting and scheduling posts for when I’m gone. I’m sure I could write up tons of posts about the interaction of the new cat-triangle in our house, haha! In the end, though, I decided to simply unplug – at least from the blog and most social media – while I’m on vacation. I’m sure I’ll have tons to talk about when I return in March. In the meantime, here’s another picture of Nimi, aka Nimita, aka Nimichanga, just to make this post more interesting. Ha!

02-nimiball

Y’all have fun these next few weeks! I’m going off to enjoy 70 degree weather for a bit. Ciao!

This entry was posted in Personal and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Sunday Coffee – Gone Fishin’

1. Megan says:

Nimichanga is a fantastic nickname. LOL! Hope you have a great trip – enjoy some toasty weather for me!

Isn’t that the best? Apparently there was a bit of an argument about whether Nimichanga or Nimi-Chimichanga was best. My vote (and the general consensus) was for Nimichanga. 😀

2. Karen K. says:

I’m really glad you’re getting a break — I know it’s been a hard year for you. I hope you have fun in San Antonio!

3. czesiachet says:

I hope you have an amazing time in San Antonio! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Have a wonderful trip. Warm up, get some vitamin D, relax, and get your mojo back. You totally deserve every minute of it!

5. Kailana says: