How do you shorten today’s topic into a brief title?? Heh. Anyway, today we discuss those releases still left to come in 2016 that we’re most excited about. I don’t quite have ten, because my most anticipated (Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson) has been moved to late 2017 (sob!). I do have nine upcoming releases, however, that I’m super excited about! In no particular order:
2. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo – There were things about the first I didn’t like, but hey, it’s Leigh Bardugo, and I love the Grisha world!
3. The Creeping Shadow by Jonathan Stroud – I actually re-listened to the first three books in this series last month to prep for the newest arrival!
4. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor – I’m hoping this one is as lovely as the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series!
6. Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson – I’d follow Carson anywhere!
7. The Trespasser by Tana French – Finally! Finally! Finally!
8. Aerie by Maria Dahvana Headley – So looking forward to diving back into this world again!
9. Heartless by Marissa Meyer – Well, she made me love a Rapunzel retelling for the first time ever, maybe she’ll make me love Alice in Wonderland, too?
Are you excited for any of these? Any of you sobbing with me over Oathbringer?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.