Today’s topic is awesome! Here are some of the things that make my bookheart swoon, in no particular order:
2. Bookshelves – Not all bookshelves, of course, but when they’re beautiful and arranged and full, it’s like magic.
3. GoodReads – This is a tool I’d never even though of and would never, ever quit using now.
4. Half Price Books – And used bookstores/sales in general. It’s so much fun to see what’s available, the possibilities and potential. Recently I discovered my favorite CYOA book from early elementary school at HPB!
5. Bullet Journaling – Technically this isn’t book-related, but as a major bookworm who loves organization, I’m totally into bullet journaling, including its use in blog-planning and bookish wishlists.
7. Bookish Events– This encompasses everything from author signings to Readathon!
8. Interactive Books – Sometimes a book is filled with extras, either things that pull out, or maps and illustrations and other sundry bits. Love this!
9. Based on the Book – Theme parks, movies, TV mini-series, board games, etc…
10. Library – My home away from home. 🙂
What are some of your favorites?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.