- getting all my 2015 reviews written/posted
- creating new pages for 2016 books, and linking up to all of that
- updating all my main pages (about, wellness, books, etc)
- going back through the year to mark anything as “memorable” or favorite” if it stuck or grew in my mind
- (not exactly a blog thing, but marking the same on GoodReads as the previous bullet)
- changing up my sideboard to reflect current thoughts (I haven’t really updated them in 18 months!)
Additionally, I’d really like to finally switch out my generic header picture. I’ve had that since I resurrected The Zen Leaf, and I just haven’t yet taken the time out to find/take a good photo of my own for the header. That’s on the list now. Any good thoughts?
(Keeping this short today, because it’s nearly Christmas and the kids are out of school for the next two weeks and there’s lots of stuff to do and places to be. Not to mention no one is really looking at their blog readers at this time of year, haha!)