- To lose 20+ lbs, preferably a much larger amount, like 50 lbs, but that’s unlikely to happen. But I’d at least like to get to my lowest weight since all this regain, and barring that, I’d like to get back to where I was before the Ozempic caused a 15-lb gain. – so far, gained 20 lbs (sigh)
- Quit coffee completely, the sooner the better – finally gave it up after going into the hospital with colitis, but have been on and off it since then
- Walk/run/hike 500+ miles (241.4 miles as of 9/30, sidelined re: injuries + sepsis)
- Find decent wire-free and maybe even wired bras – in progress, I do really like the one I got from Lucky Sew & Sew
- Learn to use the manual mode of my camera – done
- Finish certain house projects
siding/painting the siding– done! deck/railings/stairwell– done! the window-wall of my room– done! the back wall of the dining room– done! rewire garage– done!
- replace the boys’ toilet
Plant trees in the back yard– done! Build a tree wall in the front yard– done!
- Xeriscape the rest of the yard if monetarily possible
- Edge in the far side of the front yard
- Reduce debt by $35,000
- Complete a half-marathon
- Complete the 52 Hike Challenge – currently 36 hikes in (10/2)
Last updated 10/3