I don’t really sort my TBR books into priorities, so I can’t really give a top ten additions. Instead, I’ll give the ten most recent additions to my TBR pile, my TBR future pile (books that have yet to be released), and my to-investigate pile (ones I may or may not add to my TBR after trying them out). Starting with the most recent addition:
1. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver – interesting YA about sisters and disappearances
2. The Birth of the Pill by Jonathan Eig – nonfiction about birth control
3. Paradise Beneath Her Feet by Isobel Coleman – nonfiction about progressive women’s movements in Islam
4. Irritable Hearts: A PTSD Love Story by Mac McClelland – nonfiction PTSD memoir
5. The Secrets She Keeps by Deb Caletti – newest adult novel of a favorite author
6. Lost and Found by Brooke Davis – random comfort-find on Wowbrary
7. The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro – an author who’s hit or miss for me
8. Something New by Lucy Knisley – because one can never have too much Knisley
9. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab – another random Wowbrary find
10. The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K. Le Guin – intriguing plot by an author I’ve not yet read
Anyone know these? Any you’d suggest reading first?
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.