Let’s just get right into it – my top ten book-related problems:
1. I have no book club. Boo.
2. The American cover art for Brandon Sanderson’s books is (mostly) awful. The British cover art is amazing, but it’s much more difficult (and expensive) to get a hold of!
3. I stupidly started reading the Raven Cycle this past fall, which means I have to wait forever for the last book to come out!
4. I really, really suck at reading poetry.
5. I’ve read so many classics in the last decade that I’ve actually exhausted the list of every classic I’ve ever wanted to read…
6. I have this great internal struggle between feeling like I should read (and would like to read) Ender’s Game, though I’ve simultaneously vowed to boycott Card at all costs.
7. I’m extremely picky when it comes to audiobook narrators, which limits the audiobooks I have access to.
8. Speaking of audiobooks, they are WAY too expensive to acquire.
9. My current place of living has no good bookstores around, and I’m hundreds of miles away from the nearest Half Price Books. Boo.
10. Though it was rumored that Diana Wynne Jones was working on a fourth Howl novel, sadly that novel will never come into existence.
(Okay. So I don’t have any real book-related problems. This was fun anyway!)
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.